Interview day 2

Day 4 Part 2

So I went up to the window I got this younger looking gentleman, he asked for my paperwork. Le pregunte si podia hacer la entrevista en ingles. El dijo que si. Las preguntas que me pregunto eran....El nombre de la persona que me solicito la petición, cuando fue la ultima vez que salí de los estado unidos, y si había sido aprobada por DACA. Cuando le respondí que si tenia el DACA, me pregunto si tenia la mica con migo yo le dije que no. I remember asking my lawyer if i should bring my DACA stuff and he said no you will not need it. In that moment I was panicking because I did not have it with me. He said to me hold on, and proceeded to  ask someone next to him my situation, I overheard the other guy tell him its up to you what you want to do. He then looked at me and said promise to rip up any DACA paperwork when you get home, I gladly said yes of course. Después me dijo felicidades y ten un buen viaje a casa. Dure como 5 minutos hablando con el.

I literally wanted to jump for joy but I maintained my composure. I was sooo relieved que no me negaron porque no traje mis papeles de DACA. So traigan todos los papeles que ustedes piensen que vayan a necesitar. Si no los usan esta bien por lo menos los tienen allí.  La espera es lo que dura mas, yo salí de allí a las 11:10am. Feliz pero toda via no acababa con todo el proceso. 

One last thing on the infamous chair color, I just want to add that about 90 percent of the people I was sitting with where all approved for their VISA. So don't let those rumors get you down like they did to me. If you go there with everything that is required and you don't lie about anything the final result will be worth it. 



#Consulado #USconsulate #Greencard #inmigración #immigration #interview #entrevista #sita #appointment #abogado #lawyer #daca #dreamer #visa #petición  

Comments

  1. Thank you, so helpful. I have my appointment jan 17, and reading this i regret even sending my daca renewal. It expired on 12/10. I just threw 495 down the drain. How much money did you end up spending with hotel? Were driving from california to try to budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad this was helpful :) Actually I also had to renew my DACA right before my trip. It did feel like a waste of almost 500 dollars at first but when I was in the interview room it felt a little better having it than not. As far as how much I spent on the hotel I think the total was $550 dollars, the flight was about $400 RT, Clinic tests $415, and what ever spending money you might want to take. Oh and also the $220 dollars you have to pay to get the green card once you get home. I hope this helps.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview day

Picture from hotel

Final thoughts on this process