Picture from hotel


Hi everyone after much searching I only could only find this picture that I took from my stay at City Express Junior. This view is looking hacia el sur.  I labeled it so you can better understand what you are looking at.




Color Purple: This is the clinic where I went to get my vaccinations and chest x-ray done.

Color Green: Este es el puente que todos cruzan para llegar al consulado, clínicas ect. 

Color Gray: When you cross over the bridge you walk to the left you will see the US Consulate 
                     building and if you walk about a block past the consulate you will see the ASC building.

Color Red: Al lado derecho esta el shopping mall Plaza las Misiones


As you can see a lot of the places you will have to visit are in the same area, and there are quite a few restaurants close by. También hay un starbucks next to the mall where I spent a lot of my time :)  Hopefully this image will put some of you at ease. When I was there, they where building more hotels behind this one. Maybe by the time some of you go it will be a little different, but not too much. 

#ASC #Juarez #Greencard #Cityexpressjunior #Plazalasmisiones #usconsulate #consuladoamericano #Mexico 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the information. I just received an email stating my husbands paper work is all complete and is in queue for an interview date. I wanted to know how long after this did you receive you interview? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! It took approximately 6 months to receive my interview date for Juarez. But every case is different. I know for me it took longer than usual, even my lawyer said the same thing. But be patient I know it can be frustrating to wait. Best of luck!

      Delete
    2. Sandy Garcia what was your close date. My husbands was Aug. 1 and in queue as of Aug. 8. What are your dates

      Delete
  2. thank you so much i needed to read this!! ive been so upset to think i have to go somehwere ive never been and what the process was now im more at eaze and can breath a bit:) i just pray to god i get it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah no problem, I totally understand how it feels. I was also scared of the unknown. I am glad you feel more at ease after reading this. I'm sure everything will turn out good for you, best of luck. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview day

Final thoughts on this process