Quick and easy...

Day 3

On this day I had an appointment to get my fingerprints done at this place called ASC- Applicant Service Center. Esta ubicado al lado del Consulado Americano. Tenia mi cita a las 2pm. Yo llegue a la 1:30pm. I got there early but I was not allowed to go inside I had to wait outside in the middle of July, it was HOT. A word of warning don't take anything with you that day besides your passport, your appointment letter and other paperwork ect. Trust me when I say this, I made a mistake of bringing in my purse with me and the security guard asked me about every single item inside. I was asked to throw away my gum a granola bar and I forget what else. En ese entonces decidi ir para afuera y darle a mi mama todo lo que tenia menos mis papeles y el pasaporte.

Entonces me volvi a poner en linea. Cuando estaba esperando vi que una señora se metio al edificio y puso todas sus cosas en la mesa y cuando seguridad empezó a chequear todo lo primero que le dijeron fue que no podia tener las llaves de su carro aqui y que las tenia que dejar afuera del edificio o se las podia dar a otra persona. I was shocked because come on they where just keys. That was a bit too much and you see she came by herself, so yeah eso no se me iso justo. Bueno continuo la señora decidio dejar sus llaves en su carro, then she came back in and waited like the rest of us.

Este lugar esta pequeño hay pocas sillas y como 15 ventanillas, después de que pases por seguridad the van sentando en la orden que llegaste. Finalmente cuando era mi turno verificaron mi información otra vez, took my fingerprints and that was it. Todo el proceso ya cuando pasas por seguridad son como unos 15 minutos. This was the easiest part of the whole process.


#consuladoamericano  #inmigración #immigration #sita #ASC #applicantservicecenter #juarez # ciudadjuarez #mexico #USConsualte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview day

Picture from hotel

Final thoughts on this process